Can you help banks and insurance companies to be successful during the current data revolution?
Are you passionate about data and consultancy and do you want to be part of the data revolution in banks and insurance companies? We are looking for you!
The data governance practice is specialized in projects that are focused on translating clients’ data strategy into concrete and actionable policies and processes. With a focused and ambitious team, we are helping our clients to reform their data landscape and to use and manage data effectively.
We are forward-looking and eager to develop solutions for tomorrow’s challenges. We are doing this by developing Accelerator programmes with the use of our worldwide innovation labs and via knowledge sharing with our colleagues from other departments (such as Regulatory Change & Compliance, Enterprise Architecture, Data Science), our expert areas Digital and Technology and via our worldwide locations.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience in the Financial Services
- Thorough understanding of data governance frameworks such as DAMA-DMBOK and how to implement this
- Experience with data management and BI tooling, for example: Collibra, IGC, Infomatica, InfoSpere
- You are familiar with data, enterprise and solution architect concepts
- You have good knowledge of BI/Analytics and its business value
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience with consulting and business transformations is beneficial
- Innovative: we are interested in how technological innovations can contribute to data revolution
- Responsible: We look beyond the interests of our client, being open-minded and innovative when it comes to data optimization approaches
- Limitless: We are prepared to learn from experience outside of our own work field (e.g. all our other interesting practices).
- Ambition: We would like to become experts in the field of data management
- Empowered: We are all our own person and we are not afraid of taking the path of maximum resistance!
- A role within Synechron’s newest practice with big ambitions!
- A data governance position within the financial services – focused on reshaping the data landscape (data quality, lineage, modelling, etc)
- An international company with offices in e.g. Singapore, London, Paris, New York and the possibility to work abroad
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sports activities, trips (abroad) with a young, dynamic team
- Our teams consist of an equal number of junior and senior consultants who are focused on stimulating growth through performance
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Lease car or mobility budget, laptop and a mobile phone
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- An extensive training budget, focused on skills, substantive knowledge and personal development
Synechron makes personal growth and development a priority. This manifest itself in good, (partly) mandatory training and educational opportunities focusing both on skills and content knowledge. All our employees are guided by a designated team leader in their personal growth and development. Performance reviews are being held with all employees at least four times a year. In the past three years, we have been awarded ‘Best Workplace’ in the Netherlands by ‘Great Place to Work’.
Interested in joining us?
For further information, please contact our corporate recruiter, Gaby Khan, via recruitment-AMS@synechron.com.
NOTE: only complete applications will be taken into consideration. We have noticed some of our emails go directly to your spam folder. We are working on this issue, until we have solved this, please also keep an eye on your spam.