TECHNOLOGY Solution Architect (MicroServices) - Mortgage domain Charlotte, NC, USA
We are looking for a Solution Architect with over 10 years of experience in Software development for our Des Moines (IA) office.
- The Scope of work is to be in involved in Java Development with Microservices (nice to have) within the Banking domain to test new development initiatives.
- Key responsibility is to create scalable and manageable designs and implement enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies, utilizing SpringBoot, PCF, Kafka and API Gateway.
- Strong designing and architecture experience with high volume systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and related.
- Core Java, Java 8, OOPS.
- Java / J2EE development/architecture knowledge, Spring, Hibernate/ORM, Web services, SQL.
- Front end development experience.
- Service Oriented Architecture knowledge.
- Strong Experience in MicroServices on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Expert in development standard practices of MicroService architecture by developing reusable product extensions and writing knowledge articles based on experience.
- Minimum of 6 -10 years’ experience in Software Development.
- Hands on Experience with SpringBoot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Messaging (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design, flow and performance
- Experience using other API Management solutions preferred as well as a solid understanding of the Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Experience in AWS Lambda.
- Strong in development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory.
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices
- Solid Java experience with spring, hibernate/ORM, SQL and multi-threading and data processing background.
- Experience with distributed computing would be really good.
- Experience working on distributed caching frameworks.
- Should have strong Unix Background.
- Business knowledge in capital Markets, Financial IT Services
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently.
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job