Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst needed in Charlotte, NC and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S to design and implement test /p>scenarios, cases and scripts and automate quality assurance testing of web as well as desktop-based foreign exchange and capital market applications.
This position qualifies under our incentive-based employee referral program.
- Design and implement test scenarios, cases and scripts and automate quality assurance testing of web as well as desktop-based foreign exchange and capital market applications using C#, VB Script, ASP.Net and HTML programming languages, SQL Server 2008/2005 RDBMS and various testing tools and technologies (UFT, SOAP UI, IR 360) in Windows 2000/XP/2003/Win7/Windows 10 and Unix operating environments.
- Test WinSCP-based secure file transfer systems; source code management and manage Bug Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle (QC 9.2/10.0, ALM 11/12.0, TFS, JIRA, VSTS, WTT, Product Studio, Source Dépôt).
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications.
- Two (2) years’ experience as Quality Assurance Analyst, Application Developer, Software Developer, Systems Analyst, Programmer or related position.
- Foreign educational equivalent acceptable.
- Testing tools - UFT, SOAP UI, IR 360,
- Test Management - QC 9.2/10.0, ALM 11/12.0, TFS, JIRA, VSTS, WTT, Product Studio, Source Dépôt
- Languages – C#, VB Script, ASP.NET, HTML
- Database - SQL Server 2008/2005,
- Operating Systems – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Win7/Windows 10, Unix
- Domain knowledge - Foreign Exchange and Capital Market
Share this job