Quality Assurance Analyst needed in Charlotte, NC and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S to write, review and maintain test plans for feature functionality implementation, test cases and test scenarios
This position qualifies under our incentive-based employee referral program.
- Functional and performance testing of new & existing products as well as features
- Write, review and maintain test plans for feature functionality implementation, test cases and test scenarios
- Validate acceptance criteria of the application; review test plans for testing the ETL process for various data sources such as PeopleSoft, Teradata and SQL server
- Implement risk-based testing approach, involve business partners to prioritize the application functionality based on business criticality using divided scripts (smoke, critical path) in the execution cycles
- Data validation, verification and conditioning using SQL Query.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Foreign educational equivalent acceptable.
- Five (5) years’ experience as QA Analyst, Software Developer, Systems Analyst, Programmer or related position.
- Agile Testing Tools - JIRA, Version One, Rally
- Application/ Software - QTP/AXE, TOSCA – Automation Tool, HP ALM
- Tools/ IDE - Sandra Database, Toad, PL/SQL
- Enterprise Tools - QzTEST, QzRelease 2)
Share this job