BUSINESS CONSULTING Pega Lead Developer Chandler / Phoenix, AZ, USA
We are seeking 5 to 7 years experienced Pega Lead Developer for our offices in Chandler / Phoenix, AZ.
- 7+ years’ of application development with Agile Scrum experience and implementation experience.
- 5+ years of active leading Pega Systems application development/architecture on version 7.1+ frameworks
- Senior developer and team lead within a Pega engineering team
- Pega certification CSSA (Certified Senior Systems Architect), LSA (Lead Systems Architect), and/or equivalent training/experience
- Experience in developing Business Process Management (BPM) applications for the financial industry
- Experience in designing and developing Business Rules Engine (BRE) and Business Process Management (BPM) applications using Pega PRPC frameworks
- Responsible for consistent Pega sprint cycle delivery; Implementation cycle includes Pega and non-Pega application installation, development, testing, and deployment
- Extensive knowledge in Design, Development, Migration, Deployment and Integration of PRPC and Java/J2EE based applications
- Development experience working in Agile Scrum environment, expert in JIRA and Confluence
- Emphasis on collaboration with various Pega development teams, Infrastructure planners, Architects, and Application Product Owner
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with the Product Owner to ensure that new functional and non-functional stories are properly groomed, and delivered with quality
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or influence multiple teams of Pega developers to ensure adherence to SDLC process and documentation, quality and measurement of deliverables, and overall health of the team
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job