TECHNOLOGY ML Professional - NLP Bangalore, India
- Significant prior experience with applying Big Data tools (MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive and/or Pig, Spark) to large quantities of textual data.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, can concisely and accurately convey experimental results and interpretations.
- Experience with non-English NLP Models.
- Proven ability to lead technical projects and set & achieve realistic deadlines.
- Expertise in Python programming, with hands-on experience in one of the web frameworks like Django, Flask, Tornado, etc.
- Expert knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Tensorflow, Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn).
- Experience with classification, feature engineering, information extraction, structured prediction, clustering, semi-supervised learning, topic modeling, and ranking.
- Statistical analysis of results and refine models.
- Proficient in Python with sound knowledge in the data science libraries namely Numpy, Pandas, Gensim/SpaCy/NLTK etc.
- Experience in projects relevant to Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction, Document Classification, Semantic analysis, Topic Modeling and Natural Language Generation (NLG).
- Understanding of text pre-processing and normalization techniques, such as tokenization, POS tagging and parsing.
- Expertise in processing, evaluating and utilizing training, testing and validation data.
- Experience with noisy and/or unstructured textual data (e.g. tweets).
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job