TECHNOLOGY IT Project Manager Charlotte, NC, USA
We are looking for an IT Project Manager who can lead J2EE projects and manage projects using Agile methodologies.
- Lead J2EE and Ajax framework-based software application (desktop and web-based) design and development projects for finance, insurance and mortgage domains involving the use of Java technologies (Java, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Restful Web services and SOAP), PL/SQL, Oracle Coherence Cache and Oracle RDBMS, and web technologies (JSP, Angular JS, XML, XSL, Servlets, Flex)
- Perform overall project management, including application life cycle management, software quality management, and integration, deployment and release management using Agile methodologies.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications.
- Alternatively, Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications plus 5 years’ experience as Software Developer Application, Computer Systems Analyst, Programmer, Software Engineer, IT Project Manager or closely related position.
- Foreign educational equivalent acceptable (Master’s degree from a foreign university that equates to a 4-year baccalaureate degree from a US university).
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job