Min 15 Years. Out of which at least 10~12 years in development with a strong background of 5~6 years Architectural experience in various enterprise wide applications.
- Active Involvement in process of building new IT strategy for client. That involves meetings, knowledge sharing / brain storming sessions, paper presentation etc.
- Preparing and publishing various reports for the C level executives of the company regarding application platform development and current and future state.
- Designing of new Enterprise application that should accommodate existing application inventory.
- Provide consultation to Business Head, IT Head on strategic planning and decision making for new application development for different LOBs, different devices or platforms.
- Design and provide architecture diagrams whenever needed for any application.
- Architect level skills on the technology areas of Microsoft stack. That includes latest .net frameworks like .net core / .net 4.5 etc.
- Expertise in Java and Java Enterprise technologies stack. That includes Java, Sprint MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernet, Struts, etc.
- Experience with embeded servers such as Embeded TomCat
- Experience with servers such as WebLogic, JBoss
- Experience with webservices, RESTFul, SOAP, JAX-RS, ESB
- Experience with build tools like Gradle, Maven, ANT
- Experience with advance Java script frameworks Angular 6.0/5.0/4.0
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Experience with Source Control systems such as GitHub, SVN
- Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo DB
- Good knowledge on Continuous Development with Continuous Integration (CI/CD) and tools such as Jenkins
- Excellent knowledge about design and implementation of applications for Cloud, specifically AWS and preferred knowledge of MS Azure.
- Exposure to Enterprise Architecture framework such as, Zachman, TOGAF
Nice to have
Analytical skills on business requirements to discuss with the various stakeholders and business application users to understand their pain areas.
Share this job