TECHNOLOGY Data Scientist Bangalore, India
- Lead data mining and collection procedures.
- Ensure data quality and integrity.
- Interpret and analyze data problems.
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects.
- Experience in understanding business problems and formulating them as analytical/data science problems.
- Experience in developing and implementing Statistical, Machine learning and Deep learning models.
- Experience in Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning such as Regression, Classification, Anomaly detection, Bagging and Boosting techniques and Time Series Analysis.
- Experience in Deep Learning methods such as Multilayer Perceptron, RNN, CNN and LSTM.
- Experience with analytical programming languages, tools and libraries (Preferably Python).
- Understanding of Mathematical, Statistical and Theoretical basis of Machine Learning algorithms.
- Understanding of Machine Learning Life Cycle – feature engineering, model training, model validation, deployment and performance monitoring
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job