TECHNOLOGY Business Analyst-Intraday Liquidity Charlotte, NC, USA
We are looking for a Solution Architect with over 10 years of experience in Software development for our Des Moines (IA) office.
- Strong designing and architecture experience with high volume systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science and related fields
- Core Java, Java 8, OOPs
- Java / J2EE development/architecture knowledge, Spring, Hibernate/ORM, Web services, SQL
- Front end development experience.
- Service Oriented Architecture knowledge.
- Strong Experience in MicroServices on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Expert in development standard practices of MicroService architecture by developing reusable product extensions and writing knowledge articles based on experience.
- Minimum of 6 -10 years’ experience in Software Development.
- Hands on Experience with SpringBoot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Messaging (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design, flow and performance
- Experience using other API Management solutions preferred as well as a solid understanding of the Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Experience in AWS Lambda.
- Strong in development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory.
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices
- Solid Java experience with spring, hibernate/ORM, SQL and multi-threading and data processing background.
- Experience with distributed computing would be really good.
- Experience working on distributed caching frameworks.
- Should have strong Unix Background.
- Business knowledge in capital Markets, Financial IT Services
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently.
- Act as a liaison between the client and the technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
- Prepare specifications for system changes, recommend and initiate systems testing
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools, and process improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job