Application Developer needed in Charlotte, NC and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. to design, develop and implement nHibernate and .Net-based service oriented (WCF) software applications.
No travel and/or telecommuting.
This position qualifies under our incentive-based employee referral program.
- Design, develop and implement nHibernate and .Net-based service oriented (WCF) software applications for the banking, insurance and telecom domains using Object-Oriented programming techniques (COM+), C#, VB6.0 and Java programming languages, .Net technologies (ASP.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net), front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, jQuery, Java Script, Knockout JS, Bootstrap) and SQL Server, MySql, SSIS, SSRS and Oracle 9 RDBMS in an integrated development environment (Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013)
- Automate application builds using TFS
- Schedule SSIS JOBs in AutoSys
- Analyze user requirements and design and develop new functionalities
- Prepare high-level design based on functional and technical specifications
- High-level estimates and project-level architectural/implementation approaches for new projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Management Information Systems.
- Five (5) years’ experience as Application Developer, Software Developer, Systems Analyst, Programmer or related position.
- Willing to accept a foreign educational equivalent – five (5) years’ post-secondary education that equates to a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university in the United States.
- Frameworks (nHibernate, .Net, WCF)
- Programming Languages (C#, VB6.0 and Java)
- .Net Technologies (ASP.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net)
- Front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, jQuery, Java Script, Knockout JS, Bootstrap)
- RDBMS (TFS, SQL Server, MySql, SSIS, SSRS and Oracle 9)
- IDE (Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013)
Share this job