Technical Recruitment Specialist needed in Sunrise, FL and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. to assist in selection and evaluation of qualified professional business and technology personnel.
This position qualifies under our incentive-based employee referral program.
- Assist in selection and evaluation of qualified professional business and technology personnel.
- Participate in process of determining and addressing the scope and need for technical resources.
- Involved in recruiting, compensating, evaluating, and placing IT and software specialists in projects based on the technical parameters of the project and required skill sets.
- Interact with company and client project and technical managers to understand client infrastructure and identify client needs.
- Interact with company project and technical managers to determine appropriate business processes and technologies to achieve efficient project execution.
- Participate in maintenance of systems and procedures for appraisal, training, promotion and compensation in order to achieve consistency of decision making.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Engineering (any), Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Human Resources, or related field, plus two (2) years of IT recruitment experience as a Technical Recruiter, HR Specialist, Recruiter, or related position. In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent), we will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience, as determined by a professional evaluation service.
- All experience may be acquired concurrently. Travel & relocation required.
- Send resumes to Synechron, Inc.-H.R. Department, 1571 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy, Suite 100, Sunrise, FL 33323; Ref: 091; EOE
Share this job