TECHNOLOGY Systems Analyst Sunrise, FL, USA
unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. to analyze, test, and maintain computer software programs
This position qualifies under our incentive-based employee referral program.
- Analyze, test, and maintain computer software programs.
- Analyze business requirements to improve computer systems.
- Design and develop program specifications based on the desired functionality.
- Create functional specification documents.
- Identify software problems, and works to improve computer systems and computer applications in order to improve information processing and workflow for the customers.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equiv) in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Mathematics, or related field, plus two (2) years of IT experience. One (1) year of the two (2) years of IT experience must include experience using C#.NET, TFS, Powershell Subversion, Jenkins, SQL Server, Windows, and Linux. In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent), we will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience, as determined by a professional evaluation service.
- All experience may be acquired concurrently. Travel & relocation required.
- Send resumes to Synechron, Inc.-H.R. Department, 1571 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy, Suite 100, Sunrise, FL 33323; Ref: 080; EOE
/ / SOCIAL
Share this job