Senior Quality Assurance Analyst is needed; exact worksite not known at this time but will report to, will be managed from, and paid out of headquarters office in Piscataway, NJ. No travel and/or telecommuting.
This position qualifies under our incentive-based employee referral program.
- Assist in the design and development of the program specifications based on the design and functional specifications, a process that mandates an in depth knowledge, understanding and analysis of system architectures of both the existing IT infrastructures as well as of the enhancements and modifications need to meet the current as well as anticipated IT needs and requirements.
- Create Test Plan. Test Cases and Test Scripts based on business requirements.
- Functional specifications and technical design documents.
- Create test cases for UAT and get UAT sign off from end users. Interact and co-ordinate with various application teams and stake holders for smooth user acceptance test.
- Hands on experience in using HP Load Runner, WebLOAD, LoadUI, Rational Performance Tester, OpenSTA for building application performance tests and testing application performance under various conditions and in using IBM Rational Integration Tester (RIT), Selenium (Web Driver and IDE), Selenium TestNG and UFT to automat manual functional testing to test applications, systems more effectively and quickly.
- Create Test Data. Execute Test Cases and Test Scripts in various environments based on business requirements.
- Assist automation team in understanding various application/project functionalities and generate environment specific test data.
- Maintain, update application regression test suite and design new, modified business scenarios. Hands on experience in web services testing using SoapUI and SWIFT message injection to simulate real banking transactions and experience in writing complex SQL queries using technologies such as Oracle, MS SQL Server for data extraction and manipulation to verify and validate data as part of testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Management Information Systems plus 5 year’ experience as Quality Assurance Analyst, Test Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer, Developer or in a related position. Foreign educational equivalent acceptable including 5 years of post-secondary education that equates to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree.
- HP Load Runner, QTP, WebLOAD, Rational Performance Tester, Selenium, Oracle, MS SQL Server, SoapUI and SWIFT.
Share this job