We are looking to hire QA Analysts (7 full-time positions) in Sunrise, FL and various unanticipated locations throughout the USA to prepare performance test requirements, analyze performance test results and prepare performance summary reports. This position qualifies under our incentive-based employee referral program.
- Prepare performance test requirements, analyze performance test results and prepare performance summary reports
- Develop automation scripts using Quick Test Professional tool, create test plans, test cases, test reports, log and re-test defects in bug tracking system
- Identify, resolve and report testing status, milestones and debugging issues to management and other stakeholders
- Research and log root cause analysis for the reported bugs and ensure resolution as well as final testing
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) required in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Mathematics or related field and two (2) years of IT experience using Microsoft.NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent), we will accept any suitable combination of education, training and/or experience, as determined by a professional evaluation service. All experience may be acquired concurrently.
- Travel & relocation required. Send resumes to Synechron, Inc.-H.R. Department, 1571 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy, Suite 100, Sunrise, FL 33323; Ref: 050; EOE
Share this job