Database Administrator needed in Sunrise, FL and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. to administer and test databases and correct errors using database management systems.
This position qualifies under our incentive-based employee referral program.
- Administer and test databases and correct errors using database management systems.
- Make required modifications to existing databases.
- Participate in the process of requirements capture and analysis for designing, developing and implementing database level stored procedures.
- Perform analysis of existing product functionality and prepare techno-functional specification documents to enable code changes.
- Responsible for coding components based on the project requirements and assigned technical design.
- Prepare required support documents for the interface and participate in knowledge transition sessions for the QA team.
- Review procedures in database management system to make changes to database.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equiv) in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Mathematics, or related field, plus two (2) years of IT experience. One (1) year of the two (2) years of IT experience must include experience using SQL Server, Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, Hadoop, and Infosphere Optim. In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent), we will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience, as determined by a professional evaluation service.
- All experience may be acquired concurrently. Travel & relocation required.
- Send resumes to Synechron, Inc.-H.R. Department, 1571 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy, Suite 100, Sunrise, FL 33323; Ref: 089; EOE
Share this job