Computer Programmer Analyst needed in Sunrise, FL and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. to analyze, design, develop, and test software applications.
This position qualifies under our incentive-based employee referral program.
- Analyze, design, develop, and test software applications.
- Gather requirements, develop reports, and write functional and program specifications.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equiv) in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Mathematics, or related field, plus two (2) years of IT experience. The two years of IT experience must include one year of experience using Cognos, Business Objects, SSIS, SSRS, MS SQL Server, and Oracle. In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent), we will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience, as determined by a professional evaluation service.
- All experience may be acquired concurrently. Travel & relocation required.
- Send resumes to Synechron, Inc.-H.R. Department, 1571 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy, Suite 100, Sunrise, FL 33323; Ref: 083; EOE
Share this job